- Christian – Vincentian leaders who are committed to God and given to moral and ethical standards in the practice of hospitality work advocating the common good especially the rights of those in poverty situations.
- Creative and competent hospitality practitioners and entrepreneurs skilled in culinary, housekeeping, front office, and food & beverage towards efficient and effective production and delivery of quality products and services.
- Responsible and compassionate hospitality workers steeped in Christian stewardship spearheading corporate and social responsibility undertakings for God’s creation, community and the workplace.
- Research-oriented hospitality professionals who are adept in critical thinking, knowledge generation and communications technology to facilitate sound hospitality management decision-making.
- Empowered hospitality practitioners, entrepreneurs and workers who are sensitive to the hospitality environment.