- Christian – Vincentian leaders who are committed to God and given to moral and ethical standards in the practice of travel and tourism work advocating the common good especially the rights of those in poverty situations.
- Creative and competent travel and tourism practitioners and entrepreneurs skilled in the operations of travel and tourism government and non-government agencies towards efficient and effective production and delivery of quality products and services.
- Responsible and compassionate travel and tourism steeped in Christian stewardship spearheading corporate and social responsibility undertakings for God’s creation, community and the workplace.
- Research-oriented travel and tourism professionals who are adept in critical thinking, knowledge generation and communications technology to facilitate sound travel and tourism management decision-making.
- Empowered travel and tourism practitioners, entrepreneurs and workers who are sensitive to the travel and tourism environment and with their Vincentian spirit and Christian work values inspire & engage others in their organizations and business associations.